Student Rules for Entry
All students and visitors entering the school must follow rules and conditions outlined on this page. Any student or visitor who violates these rules may be denied entry.
Conditions to Visit School
In order to maintain the safety of our school environment, we require that you meet the following conditions to visit the school. If you do not meet any one of the following conditions, then please do not visit the school.
- YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO AN ILL OR SYMPTOMATIC INDIVIDUAL WITHIN THE PAST 5 DAYS
Living in a household where any member of the household has been ill, symptomatic or diagnosed with COVID-19 is considered being exposed.
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19, THEN YOU MUST MEET ALL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- At least 10 days have passed since symptom onset; and
- At least 5 days have passed since resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medication; and
- No other symptoms exist
- YOU MUST NOT BE FEELING ILL OR BE SYMPTOMATIC
Symptoms include any one of the following: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
Rules While In Building
All individuals visiting the school must follow the following rules while in the building:
- UPDATED MASK RULES
Face coverings are required for all indviduals while indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Sanitize/wash your hands (minimum 20 seconds) regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Avoid touching unnecessary objects in the building.
- Observe and abide by the signs posted throughout the campus, especially those indicating no entry for students. Follow the directions of your instructor.
- If you want to visit the administrative offices at the school, you must make an appointment first. Please do not walk to the administrative offices after you complete your in-person class session without an appointment.
- Second floor restrooms are closed to students. Only first floor restrooms may be used.
- Vending machines are not available. Food and beverages are not permitted in the building except for closed water bottle containers.
- Water bottle refilling stations are available; however, water fountains are unavailable. Water may be requested from the front desk.
Checking In To Campus
All students attending an in-person sessions much check in at the front desk station at the front entrance lobby. Please park in the student parking lot, walk around to the front entrance lobby, and check-in with the front desk. After you check-in, you will be directed where to go. Students who do not have confirmed appointments or are not registered for in-person sessions will not be permitted to enter the building.
Visitors and students who are picking up materials may park in the visitor and staff parking area in front of the building (enter through the Muller Street entrance).
Students scheduled to attend in-person sessions more than once a week and who do not show proof of COVID-19 vaccination are required to take a COVID-19 test each week in order to be eligible to participate in in-person sessions at the school. The following is a summary of the COVID-19 testing process:
- COVID-19 tests are administered by the school and are free of charge to students.
- Students who do not show proof of vaccination will be provided with instructions on how to take a COVID-19 test at the school after registering for an in-person session.
- Students must be willing to consent to share the results of the COVID-19 test with the school administration and must be willing to provide proof of health insurance, if insured. Students who do not have health insurance and are required to take a COVID-19 test may be required to provide additional documentation in order to receive a COVID-19 test.
- Students who fail to take the required COVID-19 tests may not be permitted to participate in in-person sessions.