Student Rules for Entry
Last Updated 5/22/2022
All students and visitors entering the school must follow rules and conditions outlined on this page. Any student or visitor who violates these rules may be denied entry
Conditions to Visit School
In order to maintain the safety of our school environment, we require that you meet the following conditions to visit the school. If you do not meet any one of the following conditions, then please do not visit the school.
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19, THEN YOU MUST MEET ALL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- At least 5 days have passed since symptom onset; and
- At least 5 days have passed since resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medication; and
- No other symptoms exist
- YOU MUST NOT BE FEELING ILL OR BE SYMPTOMATIC
Symptoms include any one of the following: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea
Rules While In Building
All individuals visiting the school must follow the following rules while in the building:
- Face coverings are strongly suggested, but not required while indoors.
- Observe and abide by the signs posted throughout the campus, especially those indicating no entry for students. Follow the directions of your instructor.
- If you want to visit the administrative offices at the school, you must make an appointment first. Please do not walk to the administrative offices after you complete your in-person class session without an appointment.
- Second floor restrooms are closed to students. Only first floor restrooms may be used.
- Water bottle refilling stations are available; however, water fountains are unavailable. Water may be requested from the front desk.
Checking In To Campus
Students who have been approved to attend in-person sessions should park in the student parking and walk around on Corporate Way and up N Muller Street to the main entrance lobby. Students who have appointments to meet with administrative offices must check in with the Front Desk at the main entrance lobby.
Visitors and students who are picking up materials may park in the visitor and staff parking area in front of the building (enter through the Muller Street entrance).