Active Military & Veteran Students
Welcome active, reserve and veteran military applicants! We are eager to receive applications from military students and are here to help them throughout the admissions process. Below you will find some top reason why SCIT stands out as a first-rate college particularly suited for military students.
Military applicants may be able to transfer credit based on experiential learning they have received while in the military. Please review our Transfer Credit Policies related to experiential credits for more information.
SCIT is approved by the Veterans Administration to process the following claims by military students:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® - Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Chapter 30
- Vocational Rehabilitation - Chapter 31
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program - Chapter 32
- Dependents Educational Assistance - Chapter 35
- Reserve GI Bill® - Chapter 1606
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program - Chapter 1607
- Transfer of Post 9/11 GI Bill® Benefits to Dependents
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.