Information Systems Bachelors Degree
SCIT's Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS) program is an integration of application and theoretical insight into data systems. The program pulls theory and practice together by offering intensive project-oriented courses that aim to provide students the opportunity to understand the ins and outs of building, maintaining and securing information systems for businesses. Network infrastructures typically are made up of a collection of interconnected devices that depend on one another to provide a feasible data management solution for small office/home office (SOHO) or large scale enterprises.
- Gain insight into the practical issues and challenges of building, maintaining and securing data systems
- Intensive, hands-on, project-oriented courses and labs
- Study at a fast pace so you can earn your Bachelors Degree in less time
Project Focused Learning Approach
We aim to unite theory and application. The best way, we feel, to do this is through many hands-on labs and projects. This is why we have organized and constructed an advanced networking lab facility equipped with modern networking equipment found in the industry. Through this approach, students learn to:
- Apply concepts learned in class to real-world networking scenarios
- Work in a networking team environment
Networking takes more than clever keystrokes to go from an idea to a solution. It takes active collaboration with other fields. It takes individuals with imagination, leadership qualities and technical savvy.